Wednesday 28 February 2018

WELCOME MODERATOR

ALEXANDRA MACLEOD
1472
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680

Welcome to my blog

I worked with Megan Sedgwick 1473, Francesca Tarpey 1476, Josephine Dean 1470

Brief 2: I made a promotional package to include a trailer, together with the film magazine cover, featuring the film and poster for the film.

Our trailer is immediately below, my individual FILM MAGAZINE COVER and individual POSTER are above.


All my RESEARCH and PLANNING follow below that on the main blog roll, in reverse order, starting with the latest first. To present my research and planning, I have used a wide variety of platforms and tools, including Slideshare, Emaze and Blogger.

My evaluation is above under four Pages. Clicking on each tab will show the research and planning that went into my responses to these questions. 
To present my responses I have used the following platforms:
Question 1: Video annotation
Question 2: Prezi
Question 3: Piktochart
Question 4: Slideshare

I took charge of the filming for the opening shot of the French kitchen, the blood dripping on the white sheet, our protagonist running in and out of the rooms, the close up of the egg cracking, the  high angle shot of the protagonist looking into the CCTV camera and the final scene of people watching the game show in their living room.
As a group, we edited the trailer, put together the inter titles and scripted the voice over.  

Here is our trailer 'Pain Perdu'.

No comments:

Post a Comment